Elis Ong
@elisongelis


Everything happens for a reason.

Love you ▴



Elis Ong @elisongelis
Elis and indians can never be friends on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 //


I don't understand why indian men have to insist on their own opinions and make sure others do whatever they say. Not only their fat ego which makes them think that they are always right and oh-so-great, they are damn chauvinistic too! I always end up arguing with them. They clearly know my views on life. I do not like to do whatever others are doing, I like to be different. I don't put additional stress into my life, I'm happy-go-lucky. It's not about money in life, I like to do whatever that makes me happy. I like doing IT (at least as for next 2 years). Why keep insisting that I should go into business side and persuade me to do something I don't like?! If it's that good, everyone in this bloody world can go for it and leave me alone. I would be happy developing my apps even if I earn lesser money. Argh, weird indian men. They can only be my acquaintances.







Bottled Feelings