Elis Ong
@elisongelis


Everything happens for a reason.

Love you ▴



Elis Ong @elisongelis
on Thursday, December 29, 2011 //


2011 is coming to an end, welcoming 2012 :) is the world coming to an end in dec 2012? 

2011 is overall an eventful year. I have been really naughty, hurting Aaron most of the time. I'm sorry, boyfriend. But I guess this is a growing period. Next time when I think back on what I have done, I'll probably laugh at myself. Thank you for staying by my side, forgiving me for all my mistakes and loving me always. I would never find a guy who loves me as much as you. After almost two years of relationship, you still made me feel loved throughout. It is amazing :) My first new year resolution for 2012 is to be a better girlfriend for Aaron Wan.

Besides love life, I'm really proud of myself for the achievement I have achieved for myself. All the hard work I have put in for my applications, interviews are not wasted. I will continue to work harder in 2012 and prove to them that I am an employee they would want to hire in future. With this, I truly see a secure future for myself and my family. I still cannot believe it though, this is never expected at all. If Ho Yun did not tell me to go for it and just give it a try, I will probably be working at Apple or at some low-paying company. Everything happens for a reason right? :) 
Family has settled down and is more peaceful this way with less awkwardness in the house. Though I dearly miss my mother, I guess this is the best way out. But I sure hope things will get better! I wonder how would next year's Chinese New Year be like.

Although I did not bowl for SUNIG this year, to me, I have achieved the best for bowling in my entire life. All thanks to SIM Open where I won a bowling ball for high game, broke my own record for highest game, won team award 2nd position, and got to bowl stepladders. Also, I got into next year's IVP team. Bowling isn't that bad, but was quite awesome! :D being in the bowling committee makes me feel that I have a greater placing in the team too. In 2012, I want to win more tournaments!

For school life, I have always been happy-go-lucky about it. I do my best and just go for it. Whether the results are good or bad, I'll just take it as long as I graduate within 4 years. But I am really grateful that I have very awesome friends/course-mates who helped me through my two semesters of projects and school work all these years. We did group work tgt, lab work, studied tgt, let each other copy tutorial or lab answers. Without them, I really do not know how to survive my course, knowing nuts about computing. Biggest thanks to Si Yi, Ashley, Jocelin and Bharath :) 

Lastly, I have the bestest sister who stood by me and accompanied me through the darkest times especially during our family crisis. Our age gap totally did not feel like any gap at all :D i love ya!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE! HAPPY 2012 :D







Bottled Feelings